OGG Online

Aloha--E Komo Mai--HOWZIT!? If you called it "Seven Sacred Pools" this site is for you...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Links

Howzit.

I added a few links to the right --->

I have "OGG in your neighborhood" which will get longer with tips and hot spots in various places around the country/world. Please send me info about where you can find Hawaiian food or activities in your neighborhood and I'll add a post and a link.

"OGG on OGG" are links to things on Maui (or Hawai'i in general if appropriate -- like Daughters of Hawai'i).

And FYI, the links to the Hana High school and Lahainaluna sites are not working. I'm trying to figure that out through the State of Hawai'i site to which they link. Sorry for those, I'll update when they are working again.

Mahalo...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home