OGG Online

Aloha--E Komo Mai--HOWZIT!? If you called it "Seven Sacred Pools" this site is for you...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

Howzit!? Happy New Year!
Thanks for coming to my blog about OGG.
(I guess that makes it my blOGG...)

I started this blog in December to share Maui with locals who live on the mainland now. My intention is to add to it every day and eventually be able to offer ono kau kau and stuffs to buy that you can't get on the mainland. For now I'm starting with good fun memories and pictures as well as links to where you can find OGG in your neighborhood.

I need your help to keep this going. Please send me any photos, memories, comments, questions and website links that might be fun and helpful to build this site. If you know others who might like to visit please send them a link to oggonline.net. You can email me by going to my profile (top right) and clicking "email me".

Me Ke Aloha,

Julia (Kulia)
(Picture of OGG by Rob Ratkowski. Click to make it bigger. I love this picture because Spreckelsville is in the background and that is where I grew up!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home