OGG Online

Aloha--E Komo Mai--HOWZIT!? If you called it "Seven Sacred Pools" this site is for you...

Friday, December 29, 2006

Royal Hawaiin Air Service

Kevin sent me info about RHAS (see his comments here from a previous post on this site.)



He also sent me this site with a pilot's story of flying on Maui and a couple more good pics from the old Kaanapali airport. Remember being on the beach and watching the planes land right over your head?

I remember flying Royal from Kahului (OGG) to Kamuela (MUE) to visit my dad and stepmom. I was STOKED if I could sit in the other pilot seat. Please send in your memories of flying Royal.

If you want to revisit that feeling, next time you are on OGG, check out Mokulele Airlines for interisland travel. Good price and great views. We flew them from OGG to KOA last December. Leaving Maui at 8 am and flying across the alenuihaha channel was just beautiful.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home