OGG Online

Aloha--E Komo Mai--HOWZIT!? If you called it "Seven Sacred Pools" this site is for you...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Crack Seed Birthday

I turned 40 over the weekend and one of my wackiest gifts was 40 packages of crack seed!
This wasn't even all of it....yowza! Luckily my sister was here so she could take some with her. I'm sending some to another sister as well (both live in California).

My mainland haole friends tried some on Saturday night and the reviews were typical -- one person liked it, others made sour faces and shook their heads, a couple said "Hey! There are seeds in here!" and one said, quite seriously, "This is bull****!" I always love sharing this stuff.

Thanks Diane for the great gift!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey if you still have some that you want to get rid of you can send me some. Mom sent me a bunch for christmas and it is all gone now and i am craving it now!!!
THE JOYS OF PREGNANCY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home