OGG Online

Aloha--E Komo Mai--HOWZIT!? If you called it "Seven Sacred Pools" this site is for you...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chicken Hekka Follow Up

I made the Chicken Hekka recipe from the previous post about it.

You may have read this comment from Sarah regarding Chicken Hekka:
All I can think of is the Chicken Hekka they made at Kula School in the 1970's -- The definition of disgusting. I don't know if I could bring myself to even try it again -- even if it was made by you!

Well, I hope mine was better than Kula El's....I thought it was fine, but didn't love it. Maybe I remembered a different version? No matter -- my haole husband LOVED IT! Finished off the rest of the leftovers for lunch today. I think I could make it every week and he would eat it all. So that's good news!

I said I would take a photo, but in fact, I forgot! Sorry brah!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home